Parallel Time - The Unofficial Donnie Iris SiteDAWNIE talk
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: videos
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm 
Yinzer

So many great Donnie Iris & The Cruisers tunes that good high quaility videos are hard to locate. Any ideas on where to find any besides here or youtube, and could SOMEBODY get real busy posting? I couldn't do it if my life depended on it....wish I could learn. Know the tunes though, and Donnie and the Cruisers are IT....I do know that!!

Thanks,

John in Texas
Originally from the 'Burgh though!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: videos
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

Hi John,

There are quite a few live videos on YouTube. What exactly are you looking for?

Glenn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 am 
Rapper

Hello John from Texas, welcome to Parallel-Time. MS Cyndi has great videos on YouTube, especially the more recent videos, she got a better camera. I have some HD concert footage, but haven't done any processing with it, need to get on that! I'd love to get some video footage I've seen shot at various shows over the years, always wonder where that stuff gets to?? NO one seems to know! :evil: (I know somebody does!)

Mike 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:43 am 
Yinzer

Thanks for getting back w/me on this....(videos).....especially interested in high sound audio from BACK ON THE STREETS, KING COOL, THE HIGH & THE MIGHTY, DO YOU COMPUTE?, AND NO MUSS....NO FUSS.

"This Time It Must Be Love".....is an example....there's footage...even live....but the sound quality is bad, on the other hand...

"Daddy Don't Live Here Anymore" is up w/ Donnie's pic only, and the sound quality is from the record...awesome!

There's way too many great Cruiser's tunes that are not up in HQ....even "Little Black Dress"....great on Donnie Iris.com....but not on you tube in high quality.

Could someone get busy posting! THANKS for getting "Too Young To Love" "Back On The Streets" "Shock Treatment" and others up fairly recently.

Both new fans and old Donnie freaks need access to these tunes a.s.a.p. I'll be watching you tube daily for somebody to be a "STAR" and get 'em up!!

Thanks for having this website too! DONNIE IRIS & THE CRUISERS......RULE!!!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:46 pm 
Site Admin

I don't know if you checked out "media" section here on the site, but there is a ton of live and out-of-print audio available for download... and some video too.

I'd also recommend picking up the CDs.. ya never know when those are going to get harder to find and right now most of it can be found on Ebay for reasonable prices.

Glad you like the site. U:)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm 
Yinzer

Parallel Time wrote:
Hi John, There are quite a few live videos on YouTube. What exactly are you looking for? Glenn
Thanks all it seems there are so many missing as well....the guy named doc seems to be doing the best

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:23 pm 
Yinzer

hey y'all cool folks...HERE you go....the song "Parallel Time" is not on you tube.....I'd put it up if I knew how....ball's in your court, and THANKS!!!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

bluesguy wrote:
hey y'all cool folks...HERE you go....the song "Parallel Time" is not on you tube.....I'd put it up if I knew how....ball's in your court, and THANKS!!!!!

Why do we need it on YouTube?

It's available in the media section here for download:

http://www.parallel-time.com/media.php

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:56 pm 
Yinzer

thanks again....just "downloaded" mp3's for the first time! thanks for having these up....you really are awesome...learned can now go to "documents" to listen...as far as WHY these should ALL be up on you tube....we're all converted...this site is "preaching to the choir"...and very, very well let me add! again THANKS....what about the others? like the one who pu;;s up "Ah Leah" then can truly discover Donnie Iris & The Cruisers? if I could...I'd get 'em up, and I know SOMEONE can....just sayin' (THANKS AGAIN!!!!)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm 
Yinzer

Just now got off my daily visit to "Donnie Iris" on You Tube....much to my pleasure snd surprise, Donnie Iris on New Year's Day Live, Stage Door Johnny. and Color Me Blue are posted!!!! Not THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! THANKS for getting these great tunes up...and....please...Keep 'Em Comin'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:51 am 
Site Admin

You mean this?

Cool stuff, I've never seen it before.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:58 am 
Site Admin

Here's another interesting video. These are being posted by former bassist Scott Alan:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 pm 
Yinzer

thanks...it came u with a green box....didn't get to see it....TEACH me how!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 am 
Site Admin

bluesguy wrote:
thanks...it came u with a green box....didn't get to see it....TEACH me how!

Are you saying you can't see the videos I posted in the two messages above? Hmmm... should be able to if you can see videos on YouTube.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:45 pm 
Yinzer

Thanks again, there's a multi colored little square on each video, and when I click nothing happens. I'll bet I'd love 'em, and thanks for sending too

Profile E-mail